School of Tomorrow curriculum is designed to cater to the individual academic needs of each child. Diagnostic testing is administered for each new student, which determines their academic placement.
The main unit of curriculum is called a “Pace” which includes text information, academic activities, self-tests and final tests to provide comprehensive learning and true mastery of material. Advancement from Pace to Pace is based on adequate assimilation of the studied vocabulary, concepts and notions, which is determined by final testing due upon completion of each Pace.
THE FIVE LAWS OF LEARNING
The International School of Tomorrow desires to use the best techniques and procedures to help a student learn to the best of their ability. The ACE® (School of Tomorrow®) curriculum implements Five Laws of Learning to help facilitate this.
- The student must be on a LEVEL of curriculum where he can perform.
- The student must set reasonable GOALS he can achieve in a prescribed period of time.
- The student must be CONTROLLED and MOTIVATED to assimilate, use, or experience the material.
- The student’s learning must be MEASURABLE.
- The student’s learning must be REWARDED.
Russian language is offered as a foreign language to all international students as a mandatory subject.