PHYSICAL FITNESS (FEMALE)
1. Hold the rope so the loop is behind the ankles.
2. Swing the rope over the head.
3. Swing the rope down under both feet.
4. The contestant will be allowed 1 minute to perform as many skips as possible.
5. If the contestant misses, she continues skipping until 1 minute is over.
1. Front lying, palms of hands flat on bench and approximately one (1) foot apart.
2. Straighten arms to lift body.
3. Chest must touch bench for each completed m ovement.
4. Body must remain in a rigid position during the upward push and downward motion.
5. The contestant will be allowed three minutes to complete as many push-ups as possible without stopping.
1. Back lying, legs bent at least 90° angle, feet together flat on floor, arms folded across the abdomen.
2. Sit up and touch the knees with the folded arms.
3. Keep arms folded across the abdomen. Buttocks must stay in contact with ground.
4. The Event Judge will assign a "buddy" who will hold the contestant's feet against the floor.
5. The contestant will be allowed five minutes to perform as many sit-ups as possible without stopping.
2. Only 60 seconds will be allowed between exercises.
3. A judge will count the number of correct exercises performed. The judge will "warn" the contestant of the first improper movement; count will stop at the second improper movement, or when time is up.
Straight Skip – 0,5 point each
Push-Ups – 1,5 point each
Sit-Ups - 1 point each
No Judge's Form required