Communication with parens
COMMUNICATION WITH PARENTS
Home-school communication is vital. To maintain open communication between school and home a communication envelope system is used.
An envelope is made for every family and used when monthly newsletters, statements, and bulletins are sent home.
The oldest student in the family is given the following responsibilities:
1. Take the communication envelope home to parents
2. Ask both parents to read the contents
3. Ask both parents to sign the envelope
4. Return the envelope to school the next day
5. For returning the envelope to school the next day student will get 20 merits
All information which the school sends to the parents through the communication envelope is also sent by e-mail to the parents’ e-mail addresses.